Pages

08 February 2014

A quick PSA regarding photos

Regular posting will resume tonight, but I wanted to make a quick announcement. If anyone has archive-binged recently, you may notice that some of the pictures have changed or been deleted. I did this yesterday to correspond to an article I received regarding photo use and copyright. As a more or less broke college student, I don't exactly have the funds to go against a copyright lawsuit, and even though I doubt anyone would go through my stuff specifically to throw me under the bus, it could very well happen. As such, pictures, graphics, and so on on here from now on are either mine, belonging to someone I know, public domain, or via Creative Commons. I have also applied a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license to mine (though I could've sworn I did that earlier, but it appears I didn't).

Thanks for hanging in there. I'll have a full post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment